Start a new topic
Planned

Custom Email Report Export Request

I have a couple requests on the "Custom Email Report". Please see attached doc, this is what our reporting looks like when exported. 

Is there anyway that we can get the campaign ID in its own column instead of being in the same column as the send name?Is there a way we can add the From Name to this report?Is there a way that the date can me show MM/DD/YYYY instead of DD/MM/YYYY?

I'll add this to the enhancement queue.

I've been thinking about a more user-configurable export wizard that lets you select your own fields to be included in the export file.

1 person likes this

That would be AMAZING. Thank you! How long does something normally take to be implemented once in the queue?

1 person likes this

Hi Ashley,

Featured added to the development queue don't take very long to be implemented.  However, it may be some time before it is placed into the queue.  The Dev Team is focused on key items on our strategic roadmap at the moment.  

There are some upgrades to the platform that are planned to take place before reporting enhancements are addressed.  For now, I'm compiling a list of requested enhancements.

Best regards,

Manny Ju

Vice President - Product and Client Success

Maropost Marketing Cloud

Any updates here....this would be a valuable feature to many.

regards,

Darek

Hi Darek,

Thanks for brining this ticket to my attention.

The latest update is that I am holding on this requested enhancement to Custom Reports and rolling it into the requirements for Pivot Table reporting. 

After discussion with the dev team, we cannot keep changing the layout of the custom report for every client's own request.  The best thing is to allow clients to select whatever fields they want for the report -- both for their contacts as well as for the campaign.

Pivot Table reporting is in BETA at the moment.  If you would like to participate in this beta, please let me know.

Best regards,

Manny Ju

Vice President - Product Management

Maropost Marketing Cloud

Login or Signup to post a comment