Start a new topic
Implemented

Have Form Submission Notification Email Contain All Submission Data

Hi Manny & co from Doug at the Warriors,

Currently, the body of the auto-send form submission notification email reads as follows: 'New subscriber example@example.com added a to List Name via Form Name form!'

It would be immensely more helpful for our organization if this body included the rest of the form submission data, rather than just the submitter's email address. We have a number of Inquiry forms on our site that forward to various departments within our organization, and we'd like them to have access to what was submitted without having to add an extra step of logging into Maropost.

For example, take a look at the form on the right side of this page underneath 'Questions? Contact Us': http://www.nba.com/warriors/tickets/season

With Exact Target, any time someone submitted that form, their first name, last name, email, phone number, and comments field were immediately sent in an email to ticketing@warriors.com, and handled internally from there. Now we have to set up a Maropost login for our ticketing department to routinely access and pull data from. The same applies to 4-5 other departments within our organization.

Let me know if you think this is possible somewhere down the line.

I'm loving the platform so far! Thanks in advance,

Doug

Hi Doug,

totally agree that this information should be included in the notification email.

Adding this to the enhancement queue

Manny Ju

Vice President - Product and Client Success

Maropost Marketing Cloud

Awesome, looking forward to it! Thanks Manny.

Hi Doug,

We are glad to inform you that we have implemented the requested functionality wherein you will receive opt-in submission data in your email mailbox(email entered in the form edit option 'Send an email to this address when a subscriber is added' ). 

Regards,

Sean

1 person likes this

Thanks so much Sean! I just tested it out and it's working perfectly.

Have a great week,

Doug

You are welcome, Doug. 

Regards,

Sean

Login or Signup to post a comment