Start a new topic

Dynamic Content

Instead of driving dynamic content by segments, allow them to be driven based on field attributes.

And allow each dynamic content area the flexibility to use different field attributes.

By doing this, you eliminate the need for creating huge segments if you have more than one dynamic area within an email.

Hi Elisabeth,

Not sure what you mean by "huge segments."  it is just as easy to create a segment based on a field attribute.  Can you please elaborate?

Can you clarify "... allow each dynamic content area the flexibility to use different field attributes."  You can include Liquid script tags -- which includes field attribute tags -- in the HTML code of each dynamic content block.  Are you referring to something different?

Best regards,

Manny Ju

Vice President - Product and Client Success

Maropost Marketing Cloud

Essentially I want something more user friendly than Liquid Script tags. I'm a marketer, not a programmer, so a wysiwyg format is preferred. Huge segments translate to 'many segments' especially if I have multiple areas of dynamic content within a single email that use different field attributes.

Hope that helps.

Login or Signup to post a comment