Start a new topic

Recurring Reports to include past history, not only just one week's activity

Thanks again for your help with reporting and the new campaign tag feature. Though this new feature is great, our stakeholders are requesting that their weekly reports contain up-to-date email metrics on a rolling basis. Currently, the weekly reports only show that particular week's activity and not the cumulative activity. I confirmed this with Maropost Support today and the only workaround is to manually run a separate report. Unfortunately, the process cannot be automated at this time. 

If possible, please add our request for recurring reports to include all previous activity and not just one week's worth of activity as a future Maropost enhancement. If you have any other suggestions, please let us know. 

1 person likes this idea

Hello Hassan,

Can you please elaborate further on what this type of report will enable your clients to do?  What insights or actions would they take based on a cumulative report?  I'm curious as to what value a report that has been sent to a cumulative total of 50 million contacts over time will give.

Best regards,

Manny Ju

Vice President - Product and Client Success

Maropost Marketing Cloud

Hello Manny! Our stakeholders have requested regular reports that contain ALL email metrics and not just one week's activity. For example, they love the "Dashboard" and "Overlay" information but the only way I can share this with them (since they don't have campaign access in Maropost) is to take screenshots. It would be nice to automate or grant access to these areas so they can review them at any time.

Login or Signup to post a comment