Start a new topic
Implemented

Salesforce integration for drip email campaigns

I'd like to learn more about salesforce integrations. Is it possible to create an automated drip for new subscribers? These subscribers would be pulled via a salesforce report, but the automation and emails will be housed in Maropost. 

It would be very helpful to be able to also send email engagement metrics back to Salesforce from Maropost. 

thank you.

This has been marked, Implemented. Can you please explain?

thanks Manny!

Hi Laurin,

Glad to know that you all have started beta testing.  I'll reach out to him and get some of his initial feedback.

Best regards,

Manny

ah, yep. He mentioned we are already beta testing an integration, I didn't know if it was the same one though.

I'll follow up with him. thanks!

Hey Laurin,

It just occurred to me that we already did the demo with John Gardner.  I'm even thinking that you may have been on that call a month or so back.

Where welast left off a week ago, John was still struggling with establishing the authentication connection between your SalesForce org and Maropost.  We currently connect to production orgs, not test orgs.  It took him time to get permission to connect in your production org.  Now that he has the permission, he's trying to get the connection going. 

Can you check with him to see where he's at?

Best regards,

Manny Ju

Vice President - Product and Client Success

Maropost Marketing Cloud

yes, please. That would be great. thanks Manny!

HI Laurin,

Unfortunately no, we don't have that level of integration in our BETA just yet.  That specific capability is forth coming. 

What we do have is the ability to send a Maropost "priority send" campaign to Leads/Contacts selected from SalesForce campaigns and reports -- entirely from within SalesForce.

Campaign response data received and compiled by Maropost is pushed back into SF -- but only at an aggregate level.  Pushing back delivery and response data for each contact will be later.

Given this overview of the integration, would you like to proceed with BETA testing?  At the very least, I can do a product demo for you and show you what we have.

Best regards,

Manny Ju

Maropost Marketing Cloud

hey Manny, we'd totally be interested in beta testing the new SF integration. 

Let me clarify the above information:

We need to send subscriber level data including open / click / unsub back to SalesForce to update filters in SF that we use to create reports for segmenting and sending through ESPs including Maropost and ExactTarget. 

Hi Laurin,

Just to follow up.  Right now, SF integration only works for Priority Send campaigns.  I like the idea of exploring possibility of integrating with Recurring Campaigns.  Much depends upon what SalesForce API lets us do.  Good idea for a future enhancement.

Best regards,

Manny

Hi Laurin,

Our existing SF integration should allow you to use SaleseForce reports as the targeted audience for a recurring campaign.  I know that it does for a single send of a campaign.  I'm checking with the developer who wrote the integration to confirm that it will work for recurring campaigns as well.

Can you clarify what you mean by "send email engagement metrics back to Salesforce"?  Are you referring to metrics for each lead/contact?  At the Salesforce campaign level?

BTW -- we have our next generation of SF/Maropost integration ready for beta testing.  It's a native SF plugin that allows you to create and send campaigns through Maropost -- but doing so totally within SalesForce.  Would you be interested in beta testing it?

Best regards,

Manny Ju

Maropost Marketing Cloud

Login or Signup to post a comment