Start a new topic
Implemented

Confirmation message when scheduling manual A/B test email winner

Hi,

I URGE you to have some sort of error check on the email A/B manual winner feature when I click "schedule" instead of "send now". If I use "schedule" instead of "send now" to schedule an email that will fire within 5 minutes or so, it should confirm that I want to send email in the past or essentially send it ASAP.

This has happened to me 2 or 3 times (A/B winner firing immediately instead of later as per schedule), even though I was VERY sure I configured it properly. But assuming it was user error, I think there still should have been some sort of warning. Thanks.

1 person likes this idea

oh wait I see - it says "implemented"!!!

Rest assured, it has not been implemented. Wow you guys.

This just happened again. I could have sworn someone at Maropost said they implemented this suggestion, but I don't have any record of that conversation.

Nevertheless - please, please, please implement this basic guardrail. I am continually shocked it is not there.

Hi Hal,

Thank you for reaching out with your concerns about A/B testing. To introduce myself, I'm the Customer Success Manager for your Healthcare Inc. account. 

I'd love to take a closer look at what you're experiencing - would it be possible for you to share more details with me about what you've encountered so far? 

Happy to set up a quick chat with you. Please note, I do have a meeting set up with Brian and Brandon from your team for next Wednesday, May 2 at 1 pm EST if that might work? Otherwise, I'm happy to set up a separate one-on-one.

Looking forward to connecting with you soon.

Best wishes,

Andrea

Login or Signup to post a comment