Start a new topic

Landing Page Drafts

It's currently not possible to create a landing page in 'draft mode' I think that it would be a good feature to add so you can experiment with new layouts without having to have a publish date (or a URL). Please add this!

Greetings,

Can you please clarify your need?  You can always preview your landing pages within the application.  What does viewing a page in "draft mode" allow you do to that previewing the landing page doesn't?

Best regards,

Manny Ju

Vice President - Product Management

Maropost Marketing Cloud

Hi Manny!

Having a 'draft' mode would be helpful from an experimentation standpoint would help because then there wouldn't be the worry that something that's a 'draft' would be published (since building a page requires adding a publish date). It would just be nice to have the option to play around with the tool and then add the URL and publish/expiration dates when I'm ready to publish it. Does that make sense?

I know there's the option of setting that publish date far in the future, but since we have so many users, I'd worry those pages would be forgotten about and then randomly published.

Ali

Hi Ali,

Thanks for providing more insights.

I'll check with the dev team to see why Publish Date and Expire At Dates are required fields.  I don't see reason why they need to be; let's see what they tell me.

Best regards,

Manny

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment