Steps to create new list:
1. Hover the cursor on the (M) logo and then click on "Email".
2. Click on "Contacts" to open the list index page.
3. Now hover the cursor back to "Contacts" menu and click on "New list" from the drop-down.
4. A pop-up will appear. Please fill in the details like name, from name, from email, reply to email, address, post URL etc. and click Save.
5. It will take you to a List report page. You can now import a CSV file into it. To do it, hover the cursor on the "Contacts" and then click "Import Contacts" from the drop-down menu.
6. A pop-up will appear. Click on "Choose file" under "File import" tab. Select the file you wish to import and then click on next.
Note: you can download example file to see the file format on the same pop-up.
6. Now it would take you to a page where you can map the fields, after mapping the fields, click on import at the bottom.
Note: if you don't have a field that you have in your CSV file, then you can create a custom field first from the Contacts tab and then come back to this page.
You can also view the progress of importing from the notifications bar by clicking on the little bell on the top.