Kindly login to your Maropost account and go to connections. This option is available under the user name which is seen on top right hand side.
So once you are in connections tab, you will see “Infusionsoft” among other options. Kindly click on it.
Now before we move ahead, We would like to inform you that we have added the following features as part of the integration between Infusionsoft and Maropost.
1. 1. Contact Import (to import contacts in bulk).
2. 2. Product contact import( it doesn't matter whether purchase is successful or not, it will import the contact for sure).
3. 3. Product revenue (those contacts which have completed the purchase and also the product revenues ).
Contact Import: This feature will let you import contacts from Infusionsoft into a particular lists in Maropost.
1. 1. Kindly click on “Add settings”. Select the first option “contact imports”
3. 2. Give a name in the first field. Then enter the API URL ex: https://pd208.infusionsoft.com
4. 3. The third option is API key. You need to get this key from your Infusionsoft account. Kindly follow the steps below to fetch the API key:
a) Login to your Infusionsoft account.
b) Then under main menu, click on admin section >> then settings >> then scroll down and you will see encrypted key.
This is the API key you need to copy and paste into the required field in Maropost. Refer to screenshot for more details:
4. Please enter the API key and then click on save. Now you will see a “Post URL”. Kindly copy this url.
2. 5. Then go to your infusionsoft account. Click on contacts >> select all or select the contacts which you want and then click on “Actions”.
3. 6. Then click on “Apply action set” and scroll down to select “send an HTTP post to another server”. Refer to the screenshot.
7. Paste the URL which you copied from Maropost and then click on “Process action”
Auto-Import: This feature if enabled will auto-import the contacts into the selected Maropost list. The auto-import executes at 8am EST everday. Its available under the "Contact Import" integration.
This completes the task of importing the contacts from Infusionsoft to Maropost.
Product Contact Import: Under this option, it will fetch those contacts which are in the process of purchasing a product, it also fetches failed or successful transaction contacts.
1. Kindly click on “Add settings” and then click on “Product contact report”
2. 2. Give a name, enter the URL and the API key. Please remember that the API key will remain the same.
3. 3. Now under this option, you have the privilege of selecting multiple lists and corresponding product ID’s
4. 4. Select the lists and enter the product ID,s which you can locate by following the steps below:
a) Kindly click on Main menu >> Products >> Manage Products >> Product information.
b) You will see the the product ID in the URL ex: https://pd208.infusionsoft.com/app/product/manageproducts?productid=3
1. 5. Enter the product Id in Maropost and then click on save
2. 6. Copy the HTTP Post created for this option and go back to Infusionsoft.
3. 7. Then navigate to Main menu >> Ecommerce >> Actions
4. 8. Under Default settings click on second option “create Action”
5. 9. Then click on “Send an http post to another server” and paste the URL and save.
Product Revenue: It fetches those contacts which have completed the purchase and also fetches the product revenue.
1. kindly fill all the details. In this option, you
can again select multiple lists, however, in this particular feature, the “thank you URL” has to be mentioned as
it is mandatory. If you do not enter this URL, it will not let you save and
will throw an error
2. 2. After you have filled all the details, kindly save it and then copy the HTTP URL.
3. 3. Then go to Infusionsoft and navigate to Main menu >> Ecommerce >> Ecommerce setup.
4. 4. Then click on “Shopping cart themes” under Design.
5. 5. Then edit your active theme by clicking on “Edit”.
6. 6. Then paste the URL copied from Maropost in the “Thank you URL” option and save it.
This completes the integration for the last option. If you have any questions or queries regarding it, kindly contact Maropost Support.