Twitter Leads Card Generation: This integration fetches the contacts from Twitter lead cards into list/lists in Maropost.
Hover the cursor to the (M) logo and then click on “Social”
in the drop-down.
- Click on "Lead Add Generation".
- Now click on "Create social Leads". A pop-up will open. Kindly click on "Twitter Leads Card Generation".
- Set a card name and select the list/lists in which you want to import the cards.
- At the bottom, you will see an option "Active".
- It is checked by default. If you keep it checked and save it, then the contacts will start adding to the lists selected in thsi integration when someone subscribes to the card promoted by you on Twitter.
If you leave it unchecked, then no leads will be added to the lists selected in the integration.
- Once you save it, it will generate an HTTP POST URL.
- Copy this HTTP POST URL and paste it under the data card settings as shown in the screenshot below:
- This completes the integration. It will send the lead data to Maropost in real time.