With Maropost’s Preference Management tool, you can create custom preference pages which can be used in the custom footers.
Using Preference Management, you will be able to design and create 1 click unsubscribe, manage subscription, report spam page, edit profile, and thank you pages.
Email preference centers have a positive impact on both your deliverability and on your relationship with your subscribers. Here’s why:
- Reduce unsubscribe/complaint/spam reports.
- There are many reasons why a customer may decide to unsubscribe from your list and attrition is normal. However, an email preference center helps provide alternatives for those who may be unsubscribing for reasons that are within your control.
- When people want to remove themselves from your list, there are 3 things they can do:
- Report you as spam
- Manage their preferences
2. Showcase your email offerings.
- Do you have multiple email lists? Your email preference center is a great way to let subscribers know about them! Via the preference center, they can not only remove themselves from unwanted mailing lists, but also self-select the ones they are more interested in.
- This is a great way to manage your content frequency and relevancy.
Having an email preference center is key to managing your email deliverability and to building a transparent, respectful relationship with your customers.