You can add multiple integration setups with Shopify. These integrations are easy to set up and manage. To learn all about what the integration offers, see Integration with Shopify.
In Navigation, click INTEGRATIONS and then select Shopify to go to the Shopify Integration index page. If you don't have any existing integrations with Shopify, you'll see the Integration Settings dialog box to add a new integration instead of the index page.
Actions you can perform on an existing Shopify integration setup:
- Change the Status – To activate or disable an integration, from the Actions drop-down on the Shopify Integrations index page, select Enable or Disable for the respective action.
- Edit – You can only update the Maropost list selected for the integration. On the Shopify Integrations index page, from the Actions menu, select Edit.
- Delete – To delete an integration, go to the Shopify account, and from the Apps, select and delete the Maropost app that you installed during the integration setup.
Shopify Integration in Maropost
Perform the following steps in Maropost to create an integration with Shopify:
- In Navigation, go to INTEGRATIONS, and then select Shopify on the Integrations page.
- If this is your first Shopify integration, the Integration Settings page opens. However, if you have any previously created Shopify integration, the Shopify Integration index page opens where you can click the Add button to open the Integration Settings dialog box.
- On the Shopify Integration page, click Add.
- On the Integration Settings dialog box, enter the integration details.
- Shop URL – Enter your Shopify store’s URL. For example, if your Shopify URL is 'Magellan-stores.shopify.com', then enter 'Magellan-Stores.shopify.com' in this field.
- Integrate with Maropost List – Select the Maropost for Marketing list to which you want to subscribe the Shopify purchasers that will be imported.
- Sync historical data – Select the check box to import the historical data from Shopify to Maropost.
- Click CONNECT. Your integration details are saved and then you are redirected to a page in your Shopify account where you can install the Maropost app for Shopify.
- After completion of the Maropost app installation, the integration is added and a confirmation page is displayed with the integration details. Here, you can also see the mapping between Shopify fields and Maropost fields. See Integration with Shopify for a tabular depiction of mappings between the fields.
- Finally, click Done.
The newly added integration is now added and you can view it on the Shopify Integration index page.