A survey is a detailed study of a market or geographical area to gather data on attitudes, impressions, options, satisfaction level, etc. through a poll conducted amongst a select audience.
Adding a survey to your website helps promote a better understanding of the attitude or the requirement of the individual customer. Based on the interest of the user, you can send broadcasts/campaigns and set up automation.
You can create new Surveys and manage the previously created Surveys on the Surveys index page. In Navigation, go to ACQUISITION, and then select Surveys.
The following actions are available to you:
- Preview Survey: Use the option to see how your survey will appear to your customers.
- Survey Questions: Use the option to add questions to the survey. To learn about the types of questions that you can add to the Survey, see Step 5 in Creating Survey Forms section.
Reports: Use the option to see the reporting data based on the responses received for the Survey.
- Edit Survey: Use the option to update the Survey details.
- Delete All Responses: Use the option to clear the survey responses.
- Delete Survey Permanently: Use the option to delete the entire survey along with the data associated with it.
- Create a Duplicate Survey: Use the option to create an exact replica of the survey.
Creating Survey Forms
To create a Survey form, do the following steps:
- In Navigation, go to ACQUISITION, and select Surveys. Then, on the Surveys index page, click New Survey.
- In the New Survey dialog box, enter the survey details.
- Click Create. The new Survey form now appears on the index page.
- Click the Actions drop-down button for the new Survey that you created. And then from the drop-down menu, select Survey Questions.
- On this questionnaire page, you can add and edit questions to be shown in the Survey. You have the option of choosing from a variety of question types. To add a question, click a question type on the left.
The following types of questions are available for Survey forms:
- Free Text: Add a question in text format.
- Multiple Choice: Add a question in multiple-choice format.
- Multiple Selection: Add a question with the option to choose multiple answers.
- Drop Down: Add a question with options that appear in a drop-down list.
- Name: Add a field to fetch the first and last name of a user.
- Email address: Add a field to fetch the email address of a user.
- Phone number: Add a field to fetch the phone number of a user.
- Address: Add a field to fetch the address of a user.
- Date/Time: Add a field to fetch any date and time input from the customer.