A survey is a detailed study of a market or geographical area to gather data on attitudes, impressions, options, satisfaction level, etc. through a poll conducted amongst a select audience.
Adding a survey to your website helps promote better understanding of the attitude or the requirement of the individual customer. Based on the interest of the user, we can send broadcasts/campaigns and set up automation.
In order to create a survey, please follow these steps:
1. Hover your mouse over 'Web' on the homepage.
2. Select 'Surveys' from the drop-down menu. Then, select New Survey located in the bottom-right of the screen.
3. Fill in the essential information for creating the survey; Name, Close Date, Close Quota, Survey Header, Submit Button Text, and click ‘Save’. The next page will show a list of your created surveys.
4. There are several different options associated with a survey which can be found under its name.
The options associated with a survey are:
1. Edit: This option gives you the ability to update the information in a survey; Name, Close date, Close quota, Survey header and Submit button text.
2. Questions: This option can add questions to the survey, which will help in understanding the interests of the end-user. There is a variety of options to set the value for the question. These are explained in detail below:
- Free Text: Add a question in text format.
- Multiple Choice: Add a question in multiple choice format.
- Multiple Selection: Add a question with the option to choose multiple answers.
- Drop Down: Add a question with options that appear in a drop down list.
- Name: Add an option to fetch the first and last name of a user.
- Email address: Add an option to fetch the email address of a user.
- Phone number: Add an option to fetch the phone number of a user.
- Address: Add an option to fetch the address of a user.
- Date/Time: Add an option to save the Date/Time for the survey to be completed by the user.
6. Reports: This option will generate a report for a survey. All the data filled in a survey will be present in the report section.
(Example of survey report.)
7. Preview: This option will provide a preview of the survey.
8. Duplicate: This option creates an exact replica of the survey.
9. Clear: This option gives the ability to clear the survey information.
10. Delete: This option will delete the entire survey along with the information and data associated with it.
**The link created for the survey can be used in the content of the campaign, as well as on your website.**