Template tags allow you to create templates within templates. For example, you created a template and you want to use that template again in another template. This can be accomplished by using the automated tag in the new template.
**You can use one template tag to a maximum of 2 templates.**
To create template tags, please follow these steps:
1. Hover your cursor over ‘Email’. Then hover over ‘Content’ and click on ‘Template Library’
2. Click on 'Add Template' located on the bottom-right of your screen.
3. Fill in the details of the template. You can view 'Template Tags' as shown in the screenshot below.
4. Once the template content is ready, you can assign privileges to the user to edit the template. An automated tag will be created for the template and you can use that tag for a maximum of two different templates.
**IMPORTANT: The tag name must only contain lowercase alphabets, numbers or underscores.**
5. You can also use templates in content. If you use the template with restriction, then no other user will be able to edit it. Only the users that were given proper privileges will be able to edit a template. All users will be able to use that template to create content.
6. Content templates can only be deleted by their owners (users with proper privileges). There is no limit to the number of templates you can create in your account.