To export a contact list, perform the following steps:
- In Navigation, go to AUDIENCE, and then select Contact Lists.
- On the Contact Lists index page, hover over the list that you want to export. Then, from the Actions drop-down list, select Export List.
- In the Export List dialog box, select the fields to be exported from the list.
- In the Performance Metrics drop-down list, you can select the metrics to export the contacts with a specific status. The supported metrics are: All, Subscribed, Unsubscribed, Soft bounced, Hard bounced, Complained, and Cleansed.
- Optionally, if you want your exported contact list to be encrypted, select the ‘Convert email to secure email (MD5 Hash)’ checkbox.
📋 Note: You can also set a data workflow to export a list.