Maropost's Account Settings section is always just a click away – available in form of a drop-down list when you click your username on the top-right corner of your application.
In the section, you can manage your accounts, explore information about the connections, contribute your ideas to improve the Maropost platform, explore our vision and upcoming features, check the application health, and log out of the application.
The following is a brief description of all the options available in the Account Settings section:
- Account Details: Divided into three tabs, Account Details enables you to manage your profile, accounts, and users.
- Profile: Enables you to edit your profile information (such as name, phone number, company name) and login information (such as email address and password). Here, you can select an account to be your default account, enable/disable in-app notifications, and manage your subscription preferences as well. For detailed information, see Managing Your Profile.
- Accounts: Displays the account details and enables you to manage the accounts. You can update the account name, address, industry, unique identifier, language, and website. Here, you can add a link tracking domain, an HTTP Post URL (webhook), and a custom subject line for test emails in your account. You can also manage your Do Not Mail (global and Brand-specific) and Do Not SMS lists from here. For detailed information, see Managing Your Accounts.
- Users: Displays all the users and enables you to create new users and assign them appropriate privileges. For each user, you can also edit the privileges, duplicate and delete the user. For detailed information, see Managing Users and Their Privileges.
- Connections: Find API references and manage integration with 3rd-party applications and carts.
- Settings: Contains application-related setups and configurations such as API Keys, JSON Web Token, Relational Tables, and SFTP Access. For more information, see Settings: Overview.
- Innovation Portal: Maropost's Innovation Portal is where you can share, vote for, and discuss your ideas for enhancing Maropost products. The portal shows all the submitted ideas and the statuses against these ideas inform you of the progress made.
- Coming Soon: The product roadmap where you can see the release schedule and the features planned for those releases.
- System Status: Maropost's Status page shows real-time status updates about outages, system metrics, and planned maintenance.
- Logout: Option to log off from your account.