Maropost's Settings section is always just a click away – available in form of a drop-down list when you click your username on the top-right corner of your application. In the section, you can set up your account, manage your profile data, explore information about the connections, contribute your ideas to improve the Maropost platform, explore our vision and upcoming features, check the application health, and log out of the application.
Here's a brief description of all the options available in the Settings section:
- Account: Displays the admin email and the details about other users on your account. You can create new users and assign them appropriate privileges on this page. Also, you can change the language, address, website, link tracking domain, and manage your Do Not Mail lists from here.
- Profile: Enables you to edit your user information such as name, email, phone number, state, country, and also change your password.
- Connections: Shows all information related to API, carts, software integrations, tables, and FTP uploads.
- Innovation Portal: Takes you to Maropost's Innovation Portal where you can share, vote for, and discuss your ideas on enhancing Maropost products. The portal shows all the submitted ideas and the statuses against these ideas inform you of the progress made.
- Product Roadmap: Shows the release schedule and the features planned for those releases.
- Coming Soon: Shows the planned schedule for the user experience transformation.
- System Status: Takes you to Maropost's Status page that shows the real-time status updates about outages, system metrics, and planned maintenance.
- Logout: Option to log off from your account.