Your user name is shown in the top-right corner when you log in to your Maropost Account. Although you can create multiple users for your Maropost Account, there can only be one Admin per account.
Listed below are the options that you will see when you hover your cursor over your user name:
- Edit Profile: This option allows you to edit your user information such as name, email, phone number, state, country and also change your password.
- Account Settings: This option will display the admin email and the details about other users on your account. You can create new users and assign them appropriate privileges on this page. Also, you can change the language, address, website, link tracking domain, and manage your Do Not Mail list from here.
- Connections: This option will show all information related to API, carts, software integrations, tables, and FTP uploads.
- Support: This option will show you the user support documents on the Maropost website. This WordPress site will be updated more frequently than the documentation on the website, so check here periodically for new features and guides.
- Sign Out: Using this option, you can log off from your Maropost Account.