Your Maropost profile includes your personal information, login information, and preferences. You can view and update these details on the Profile tab of the Account Details page.
Accessing the PROFILE Tab:
Click your username on the top-right corner of the application and from the drop-down list, select Account Details. Then, on the Account Details page, select the PROFILE tab.
Update Profile Information and Preferences
You can update the following in your profile:
- Personal Information: Update your first name, last name, phone number, and company information.
- Login Information: Update the email address and password that you use for logging into the account.
- Preferences: Set up your preference for the following:
- Default Account – If you have access to multiple accounts, you can select an account in the 'Select Default Account' drop-down field to be your default account. Whenever you log into the Maropost application, you will automatically log into the account selected as default, regardless of the account you were last logged into.
- In-app Notification – You can use the 'Enable In-app Notifications' toggle to enable or disable the notification alerts in the application. The notifications are enabled by default.