Your Maropost profile includes your personal information, login information, and preferences. You can view and update these details on the Profile tab of the Account Details page.
Accessing the PROFILE Tab:
Click your username on the top-right corner of the application and from the drop-down list, select Account Details. Then, on the Account Details page, select the PROFILE tab.
Update Profile Information and Preferences
You can update your profile information as well as select your notification and subscription preferences in the following sections of the Profile tab:
- Profile Information: Update your first name, last name, phone number, and company name. In the 'Select Default Account' drop-down field, you can select an account to be your default account if you have access to multiple accounts. Whenever you log into the Maropost application, you will automatically log into the account selected as default, regardless of the account you were last logged into.
- Login Information: Update the email address and password that you use for logging into the account.
- Notification Preferences:
- In-app Notification – Use the toggle to enable or disable the notification alerts in the application. The notifications are enabled by default.
- Subscription Preferences:
- Product Newsletters – Use the toggle to subscribe to our monthly newsletter. The newsletter gives you a preview of features planned for the upcoming month, updates on Maropost news and Marketing trends, and invitations to upcoming events, such as webinars.
- Status Updates – Use the toggle to enable notifications in event of planned and unplanned outages.
- Release Notes – Use the toggle to subscribe to release-specific emails with information on features released that week.
- Maropost Labs:
- Research Panel – Use the toggle to become a member of our Research Panel. You'll receive user participation emails for new product initiatives, such as surveys, feedback sessions, user testing, and so on.
- Product Advisory Council (PAC) – Use the toggle to become a member of our Advisory Council. As a member, you can participate in our PAC meetings where you can get information and provide feedback on the latest improvements and product initiatives.