Maropost's advanced reporting features can be used to generate a variety of reports to track performance and get analytical data. These reports can give you valuable insight on how your campaigns are performing, the results of your A|B split tests, how contacts are engaging with your sent campaigns, as well as other important information.
In the Navigation, go to ANALYTICS, and select the desired report.
The campaign reports help you track the performance of your email campaigns. Each report generated for an email campaign contains the following tabs:
- Dashboard: Provides insights on how the email campaign is performing. You can see the delivery statistics (such as delivery rate, bounce rate), user engagement ( such as opens, clicks), revenue, and other important metrics.
- Overlay: Provides a click-map view of the email content displaying the links along with total clicks and percentage of the total clicks for each link.
- ISP: Provides insight on the performance of the email campaign based on Internet Service Providers (ISPs) of the recipients' email addresses.
- Details: Provides details of the email campaign.
For more information, see Campaign Reports.
Recurring Campaign Reports
The recurring campaign reports help you track the performance of your recurring campaigns. You can click the eye icon against each recurring campaign report and see the individual occurrence when the recurring campaign has been sent.
A/B Campaign Reports
A|B Campaign reports show the delivery and response data for each group of the A|B test as well as those of the final campaign sent based on the 'Winning' criteria.
Custom Reports enable you to select which campaigns you want to include in a single summary report. You have the option to filter the data to be included in the custom report if you want to focus on a narrower audience than those included in the original target audience. You can also set the option to have the report sent to any number of email addresses and also to have the report generated on a recurring basis.
Test Campaign Reports
Test campaign reports show the same information as the Campaign Reports. The main difference between them is that the test campaign cannot be sent to more than 20 contacts.
Web reports are displayed only if you are using Maropost for Marketing’s Web Tracking feature. These reports show you detail on web pages that have been viewed and how many times they have been viewed. The report also includes drill-down reports showing which contacts have viewed which pages and how many times they have viewed them.
The journey reports provide you detailed information on how a particular journey is performing. On the index page, you can see all the journey reports along with their important statistics (such as sent, delivered, opens, clicks, bounces, total revenue, last updated). By clicking the eye icon against a journey report, you can see the email campaigns within the journey. You can further click the campaign names to see the corresponding campaign reports.
The transactional reports help you track the performance of your transactional campaigns. Each report generated for a transactional campaign contains the following three tabs:
- Dashboard: Provides insights on how the transactional campaign is performing. You can see the delivery statistics (such as delivery rate, bounce rate), user engagement ( such as opens, clicks), revenue, and other important metrics.
- ISP: Provides insight on the performance of the transactional campaign based on specific domains.
- Details: Provides details of the transactional campaign.