The Campaign Reports help you track the performance of your email campaigns.
Accessing the Report
In the Navigation, go to ANALYTICS, and select Campaign Reports. The Campaign Reports index page displays all campaign reports along with a quick glance at the campaign's performance metrics. Click the name of a campaign to see the detailed report.
📋 Note: You can also see the same campaign report on the Email Campaigns index page (Navigation > CAMPAIGNS > Email Campaigns) by clicking the campaign name.
The following screenshot shows the Campaign Reports index page:
The Campaign's Report includes four tabs, each displaying specific information about the campaign and its performance:
- Dashboard – An overview of the delivery and response data for the campaign.
- Overlay – A click-map view of the email content displaying which links were clicked and the total clicks on each link.
- ISP – A delivery and response breakdown of the Top 25 ISPs based on the campaign recipient’s email addresses.
- Details – A detailed summary of the campaign.
The campaign dashboard includes a number of charts displaying the response data.
- User Engagement – Data showing the contacts that have opened, clicked, complained, or unsubscribed from the campaign. Click on a metric along the bottom of the graph to view a drill-down report for that particular metric.
All Opens – The email address, the device used to read the email, and the date the email was read for each contact.
- Unique Opens – The email address, how many times the contact opened the email, the device used to read the email, and the date the email was first read for each contact.
- All Clicks – The URL of each link in the email that was clicked and how many times the link was clicked. When you click on the URL of any link, you will see the email address, the device used to read the email when clicked, and the date the link was clicked for each contact.
- Complaints – The email address, ISP providing the feedback loop, and the date the spam complaint was received from the ISP.
- All Orders – The email address, the order total, the total number of items ordered, and the order date for each contact.
- Unsubscribed – The email address and date unsubscribed for each contact.
- Delivery – The emails delivered, soft bounced, and hard bounced as a percentage of the total emails sent. Click on a metric along the bottom of the graph to view a drill-down report for that particular metric.
- Delivered – The email address and Date/Time the email was sent to each contact.
- Soft Bounces – The email address, bounce code, description, and Date/Time of the soft bounce for each contact. The soft bounce drill down report provides very helpful information to diagnose and remediate deliverability issues.
- Hard Bounces – The email address, bounce code, description, and Date/Time of the hard bounce for each contact.
- Email Opens by Language – The language preference specified by each contact’s email client that was detected when the email was read.
- Email Opens by Device – The type of device used to read the email.
- User’s Funnel Report – Funnels started, abandoned, completed, and recovered as a percentage of all web funnels tracked. Click on any metric to view a drill-down report for that metric.
📋 Note: This metrics is shown only when you have the Web Tracking feature enabled.
OverlayThe total number of clicks on each link and the percentage of the total clicks are displayed as they appear in the email body.
The ISP report is a helpful tool to identify deliverability issues with specific ISPs. For example, the delivery report may show that you only have an overall 0.4% soft bounce rate. But, the ISP report will help you see if the majority of the bounces are coming from a single ISP. This information enables the Maropost Deliverability Team to assist with remediation.
Provides information regarding the campaign.
- Details – This will include the campaign ID, campaign name, and campaign subject. It also includes the from & reply-to email address, and status of the campaign. Additional information includes language statistics, modified and created date, as well as the scheduled and sent date.
- Lists – Includes the list name along with the contact count, with the option of viewing the contact information of everyone the campaign was sent to.
- Segments – Includes the segment name along with the contact count.
- Tables – Includes information about where the table contacts are from, if applicable.
- Settings – Includes information on which options were used for the campaign, such as Send Time Optimization, One time, Email Preview Link, and Suppress Workflows.