Maropost for Marketing supports both REST APIs and GraphQL APIs in order to give you the flexibility to choose what's best for your needs. The GraphQL APIs can be used as an alternative to REST for retrieving data from your Maropost for Marketing account. However, in order to submit and modify data using our APIs, you must use the REST APIs.
For more information, see:
API Reference Guides
The API Reference Guides for both REST and GraphQL APIs are available on the application interface and include information regarding all the APIs supported by Maropost for Marketing.
To access the API Reference Guides, do the following:
- Click your username on the top-right corner of the application, and from the drop-down menu, select Connections.
- On the Connections page, click the REST API tab to see all the supported REST APIs and the GRAPHQL API tab to see all the supported GraphQL APIs.
Maropost for Marketing's API uses API Keys to authenticate the requests. You can create, view, and manage your API Keys on the API Keys tab of the Connections page.
Create an API Authentication Token
- Click your username on the top-right corner of the application and from the drop-down menu, select Connections.
- On the Connections page, click the API Keys tab.
Here, you can view all the existing API authentication tokens, update their assigned privileges, and delete the API Keys that you don't want any more.
- To create a new API Key, click the Add Key button.
- In the Add API Key dialog box, enter a user-friendly name for the API key, and assign the access privileges accordingly.
- Click the Add button.
The API key is generated and displayed on the screen.
Native Code Libraries
Maropost for Marketing also offers native code libraries in the web's most popular programming languages including: