Fully rendered transactional emails should be sent to smtp.maropost.com on port 587.
You will need to inform us of the injection IP address from where your system will connect to smtp.maropost.com so that we can whitelist it. Contact your Customer Success Manager, or send an email to email@example.com
- X-CampaignName — This is the unique lookup key for the transactional campaign. It is recommended that you do not use a unique campaign name for each individual transactional message that you send. Otherwise, you’ll be left with hundreds of thousands of individual transactional campaigns each with a send count of one.
- X-CampaignID — The Transactional Campaign ID that you have created within Maropost for Marketing. This x-header is required ONLY if you log into Maropost through app.maropost.com. If you login through cloud.maropost.com, then this x-header is optional.
- X-AccountID — Your Maropost Account ID.
- X-ApiKey — The API authentication token that you will use for this connection.
- X-CTags (optional) — A comma-separated list of campaign tags.
- X-IgnoreDnm (optional) — either “true” or “false”. If “true”, then the email will be sent to the contact even if its email address is in the general Do Not Mail list. If “false”, then the email will not be sent if the email address isin the general Do Not Mail List.
- X-BrandName (optional) — If you are using the Brand Management feature, then provide the name of the Brand here.
- X-Language (optional) — If not provided, then “english” is the default language. Other supported languages include “spanish”, “german”, “italian”, “french”, “portuguese”, “danish”, “dutch”, “swedish”, and “norwegian”.
- X-Address (optional) — The physical address of your company, as required for regulatory compliance. If not provided, then the address associated with your Maropost for Marketing account will be used.