The Account page, as the name suggests, is where you can manage your account information and account-related setups. Click your username on the top-right corner and from the drop-down list, select Account.
Here's how the Account page looks like:
The following is a brief overview of the information and actions available on the Account page:
The Account page lists all the users in your account and enables you to manage the users. For managing the account users, you can perform the following actions:
- Adding and deleting the users
- Assigning and revoking user privileges
📋Note: An account can have unlimited users, but only one admin.
For more information on managing user privileges, see Assigning User Privileges.
Editing Account Details
The Account page shows the following account information. This information can be updated on the Editing Account page, which can be accessed by clicking the Edit link.
- Language: Indicates the language to be used for your system generated links in the campaigns. The language you set here is prepopulated in the campaign creation flow but can be overridden if needed.
- Address: Indicates the address of your business to be used in the campaigns. The address you set here is prepopulated in the campaign creation flow but can be overridden if needed.
- Website: Indicates the website of your business to be used in the campaigns.
- Link Tracking Domain: Indicates the domain link that is used for tracking opens and clicks from any URL sent in your content. This link replaces the default Maropost link. All click traffic on your tracking domain, including clicks on links, will be stored in the Maropost reports section.
- HTTP Post URL: Indicates the webhook API call that is used for integrating data with your system. Whenever a new contact is added or an existing one is modified or deleted, all the details for the contact (default and custom fields) will be sent in a JSON-formatted payload to the API endpoint that you specify here.
📋Note: This webhook fires ONLY when there is a change to the contact record. It will not fire if there is a change to the contact’s subscription status to any given list. To be notified when subscription status changes for any particular list, you will need to set up a webhook API endpoint with that specific list.
- Test Campaign: Indicates the phrase to be attached to the subject of all your test emails. The phrase you define here can be helpful in distinguishing a test email in the inbox.
The following shows a screenshot of Editing Account page:
Managing Do Not Mail List
The Do Not Mail list is a global suppression list for your account. Any contact stored in the list will be suppressed from receiving any email from the account. The Account page enables you to import, export, and manage the list.
On the Do Not Mail List page, you can view all the contacts on the Do Not Mail list. You can also filter the list by brands, edit a contact email on the list, and delete a contact from the list. You can add an email address to the list by manually entering the email address or by importing it.
For more information, see Do Not Mail List.
You can use the unique identifier feature if your own internal systems refer to your contacts by some identifier such as a member ID, customer ID, or some other type of unique profile ID. Adding this unique contact profile ID to your contact database in Maropost for Marketing allows you to create and update contact records referencing them by their member ID which is provided by your internal system.
If your internal system is able to track each contact’s email address, mobile number, and mobile app device ID, then the unique identifier field will enable you to trigger the sending of emails, text messages, and mobile app messages all from within the same Journey.
To set up a Unique Identifier, click the ‘Create’ link. A list of custom fields will appear. Select the custom field that you want to use as your unique identifier of contact records. You can change which custom field you want to use as your unique identifier by clicking the ‘Edit’ link and selecting a different custom field.
📋Note: Only custom fields of a String data type can be used as a unique identifier.
For more information, see Unique Identifier.
Enables you to delete the contacts in bulk. You can upload the lists that you want to delete by clicking the Import link.