As part of managing users in your account, you can add/delete users and manage their privileges. Your Maropost account can have only one Admin account but unlimited user accounts. As admin, you can add new users and assign/revoke privileges that will determine their access to specific features and functionalities.
Accessing USERS Tab:
Click your username on the top-right corner of the application and from the drop-down list, select Account Details. Then, on the Account Details page, select the USERS tab.
Adding a New User
To add new users, do the following:
- On the top-right corner of the application, click your user name, and then from the drop-down menu, select Account Details.
- On the Account Details page, select the Users tab. Then, on the Users tab, click Add User.
- In the Add User dialog box, enter the email address, assign the required privileges.
- Click Save.
A verification email is sent to the user’s email address. Once a user is verified, their user account will appear in the list of users.
With this privilege, a user can create a new campaign, A/B campaign, and view the campaign index page. The user can also edit existing campaigns (recurring, scheduled, and campaigns saved as drafts only). However, the user cannot delete or modify a campaign that has already been sent.
A user will be able to open the campaign show page and view the reports and detailed graphs specific to a campaign. However, they will not be able to view the ‘Overlay.’
Accounts and Users
With this privilege, a user can make account-level changes, such as:
- Adding a new user.
- Deleting an existing user.
- Modifying privileges for an existing user.
- Edit address, language, link tracking domain and website.
- Manage 'Do Not Mail' list.
- Export contacts from 'Do Not Mail' list.
- Import contacts into 'Do Not Mail' list.
- Manage Brands' DNM.
With this privilege, a user will be able to access all the features present under the ‘Content’ menu, such as:
- View template library.
- Add templates.
- Edit templates (only if given user-level privileges during creation process.)
- Delete templates (same as above.)
- Preview existing templates.
- Create content from templates.
- Add template.
- Create new content.
- Edit existing content.
- Delete existing content.
- Duplicate existing content.
- Preview content.
- Click ‘Send Campaign’ below the content name, it opens a new campaign page.
- Image Library
- View image library.
- Create new folders.
- Add images.
- Footer Management
- Add new footer.
- Edit existing footer.
- Delete an existing footer.
- Preview footer and set them as default.
With this privilege, the user can access all contact lists. The user can do the following tasks:
- Create new lists
- Edit lists
- Delete lists
- Import contacts into lists
- View contacts present in the lists
- Delete and edit contacts present in the lists
- Access contact show page from the lists
- Refresh lists to see the latest count
- Create new custom fields
- Edit custom fields
- Delete custom fields
- Edit default field value
- Create new tags
- Edit tags
- Delete tags
- Import contacts into tags
- Add new brands
- Edit brands
- Access list details from within a brand
- Create new segments
- Edit segments
- Delete segments
- Duplicate segments
📋 Note: A user cannot export lists or segments with this privilege. To grant them that privilege, the option ‘Download Contacts’ needs to be turned on.
With this privilege, the user can export lists and segments. The user can also refresh lists and segments.
With this privilege, the user can create new surveys, as well as edit, preview, and delete them. The user can see the Web tracking feature, which won’t appear unless they are given privileges to surveys or forms.
With this privilege, the user has access to the reports in your account. The user can view, filter, and create the following reports:
- Campaign reports
- A/B campaign reports
- Test campaign reports
- Workflow reports
- Website reports
- Year-to-date reports
- Custom reports
With this privilege, the user can export and download reports.
With this privilege, the user can access workflows and cleansing rules.
With this privilege, the user can access forms and various actions associated with it such as:
- Create a new form
- Preview forms
- Check HTML code for forms
- Edit and delete forms
- Export pending contacts from double opt-in forms
With this privilege, the user can access Maropost's relational tables and SQL queries.
- Create a new table
- Edit existing tables
- Delete and duplicate existing tables
- Import contacts into tables
- Export contacts from tables
- SQL Queries:
- Create new SQL queries
- Edit and delete existing ones
- Export and execute
📋 Note: When enabled, the RELATIONAL TABLES tab is available on the Connections page.
With this privilege, the user will be able to import contacts using FTP upload.
📋 Note: When enabled, the SFTP ACCESS tab is available on the Connections page.
With this privilege, the user has complete access to all the mobile-related features.
With this privilege, the user can access the push notifications in your account.
With this privilege, the user can create and manage the coupon codes.