Before You Begin
If you are installing for the first time, or are using Maropost for Salesforce plug-in v3 or above, then skip directly to the Package Installation section below.
If you are using a version of the Maropost for Salesforce plug-in that is v2.x or lower, you will need to cancel all scheduled jobs relating to your Maropost integration. Then, download the latest package and re-install it.
Perform the following steps to cancel the scheduled jobs relating to your Maropost integration:
- Log in to your Salesforce org.
📋 Note: You must have administrator-level access rights to proceed.
- Click Setup.
- On the left-hand navigation, click Quick Find/Search and type 'Scheduled Jobs' in the search field.
- Click Scheduled Jobs.
- Delete all jobs where the name starts with 'Maropost Sync Data', and 'Process Member Batch'.
Follow the steps as outlined below to install the latest Maropost for Salesforce package into your Salesforce org.
- Click the following URL to install the Maropost integration package to the Salesforce organization that you are integrating with.
- Log in to the Salesforce organization that you are integrating with.
📋 Note: You must have Administrator access rights.
- Select the 'Install for All Users' option and then click Install. If you have a previous version of Maropost for Salesforce, click Upgrade.
- Click on the App selector and choose Maropost from the selection menu.
Maropost Integration Settings
Once you've installed the latest package, you can create the integration between your Maropost for Marketing account and your Salesforce org.
Perform the following steps to create an integration between Maropost and Salesforce:
- Log in to Maropost.
- Click your user name at the top-right corner of the application and then from the drop-down menu, select Connections.
- Create an API authentication token before proceeding to the next step.
- Go to the Salesforce tab and then click Add Settings.
- On the Salesforce Settings dialog box, enter the integration details, and click Save.
- Name – Enter a name for this connection.
- Username – Enter the username of the Salesforce organization you are connecting to. Typically, it is the Admin's user name.
- Password – Enter the Salesforce user password.
- Salesforce API key – Enter the Salesforce security token. If you don't have one or don't know if you have one, see the steps here to reset your security token.
- Display mode – The default option is 'Production.' Change it to 'Sandbox' if you installed the Maropost for Salesforce package in the test account of your Salesforce org.
- Maropost API key – Select the name of the Maropost API key that you created for this integration.