In the Settings tab, you can modify the general settings that apply to the entire message.
You can modify any of the following settings available on the tab:
- Content Area Width: Indicates the width of the content area. According to email marketing best practices, it should typically be set to 600 px or less.
📋 Note: The width specified here is the maximum width that is to be used for devices with larger screens. When the device screen is smaller, the message is automatically adjusted to it.
- Background Color: Indicates the background color of the content message. This setting is effective for rows and columns in which color has not been specified. Otherwise, the background color specified for that content structure is used.
- Content Area Background Color: Indicates the background color for the content area. This setting is effective for rows and columns in which color has not been specified.
- Default Font: Indicates the default font that is used when another font family has not been specified. This setting affects all text set to use the global font.
- Link Color: Indicates the link color. This setting affects all text links set to use the default link color.