Landing pages used as web forms have a high conversion rate due to their lower friction compared to a web store. Use promotional campaigns to drive traffic from different channels such as email, SMS, display advertising, Google Adwords, and Facebook Ads to capture orders for specific products.
Web Forms Index Page
Select Web Forms from the main menu. The index page will show you a running 30-day performance of your web forms.
- Total Visits -- the total number of times your web forms were viewed
- Total Completed -- total times that orders were captured from the web forms
- Total Abandoned -- total times that web forms were viewed, but no orders were captured.
- Revenue per Visit -- the average amount of sales captured per visit.
Create and Edit a Web Form
Click the [+Web Form] button on the Web Forms index page to create a new web form.
- Name -- enter the name of this web form
- Default Source -- enter the default name of the traffic source that all visits to this web form and subsequent sales will be attributed. You will be able to provide a specific source when you add the web form's URL in a specific link.
- Payment Profile -- select the payment profile what will be used to capture payments.
- Location After Success -- enter the URL of the Thank You page that will appear upon successful capture of the order.
- Publish At (optional) -- enter the date and time in the future that this web form will be publically visible.
- Location Before Publishing -- if you have set a Publish At date and time, then enter the URL of a landing page that visitors to the web form's URL will be redirected to.
- Expire At -- enter the date and time in the future that this web form will no longer be accessible.
- Location After Expiry -- if you have set a Expire At date and time, then enter the URL that visitors to the web form's URL will be redirected to.
Start typing in the field to start adding products to the web form. If you add a product that includes variants, then each of the options will appear in the web form for the visitor to choose from.
- Required -- select this option for the product(s) that are the main purpose of the web form. If you add a product and leave this box unchecked, then the product is added to the web form as an Order Bump -- that is, a complementary product that can be optionally added to the order.
Preview Your Web Form
To preview your web form, start at the Web Forms index page, click the vertical dots on the right side of the web form, and select Preview from the Action menu.
A preview of the form will appear in a new browser tab.