1. How do I end a contact in a Welcome Journey after they make a purchase?
You have two options to do this:
- Make another journey that stops journey 1 when the product is purchased
- Journey API call to stop contacts
2. How do I test a Journey?
You can clone the Journey and update the Segment Event to pull in only your email. Then, create a testing list where each email falls into a path. Our team usually creates one with the Gmail since you can create variations of your address by adding a ‘+number.’
3. Can I make edits to a Live Journey?
Yes. Contacts can only sit at Delays so you will not be able to delete a Delay. But, you can make edits to the order of elements and/or the details within the element.
Once you click SAVE, the changes will be live.
Note: If you click Save as Draft, the journey will be toggled off until you complete the journey and save.
4. Can I see where a Contact is in a Journey?
Contacts can only sit at a Delay and End widget. The best way to find where a contact is in a Journey is to use the search bar on the canvas:
When you click the magnifying glass icon, a search bar will appear. Type in the email address of the contact your want to find. When you do, you’ll find the contact at either one of two places: at a Delay, or at an End.