1. What does the ‘include all active contact’ checkbox do?
If you click the information icon (i) next to the Include All Active Contacts checkbox, you will see that this will pull in ALL contacts who are NOT on any list but are active in the account. This means it can pull in transactional contacts OR contacts who are unsubscribed.
2. Why are my Products not showing up in the Segment?
Products only appear in the Segments drop-down after the information has been pushed to Maropost.
3. When do Segment Counts refresh?
Segments refresh when they are in use. The number in the Maropost UI updates in real-time with the following details:
- Being Sent To
- Segment Event in a Journey
- Being referenced in a Journey/Campaign/Segment/API Call