1. How do I use Campaign Tags?
Campaign Tags allow you to group like-minded campaigns for easier reporting.
For example, you can tag all campaigns for a certain promotion – then export a custom report for all campaigns with the tag.
Click here for a detailed explanation.
2. How do I view reports for emails in a Journey?
From the Dashboard, scroll over Analytics and click Journey Reports from the drop-down.
- Click the eyeball and you will see all the emails within the journey
- Click on the email name and you will be taken to the campaign report for that email
- Or, within the journey builder – click on the email element & click 'Report.'
3. Can I export a Campaign Report?
Yes. Go into any campaign report, on the top-right, click Export.