The Contact Overview page provides a consolidated view of all the information and insights for a single contact at a glance. It helps you understand the contact's engagement with your emails, products, or services at the individual level without having to click through multiple pages or tabs. You can also manage the contact in various lists by adding or removing the contact to the lists and subscribing or unsubscribing the contact from the lists.
Viewing a Contact Overview
For quicker access to the overview of a specific contact, use the Contact Search widget on the Dashboard. The overview for each contact is also available from the contact list and can be accessed as follows:
- In the Navigation, go to AUDIENCE, and then select Contacts.
- The Contacts Index page shows all the lists of contacts for your account. To see all the contacts in a specific list, click the View Contacts icon from the ACTION column.
- The page shows all the contacts in the list. You can then click the email ID of any of the contact to see an overview of the contact.
Breakdown of Contact Overview Information
The contact card shows all associated attributes of the contact at a glance. You can use the action menu to edit and delete the contact. You can also show or hide the contact fields and rearrange the display order of the contact fields. Any changes made to the display of contact fields are applied to all the contacts.
Customer Engagement Cards
The engagement cards provide quick insight into the contact's interactions with your brand through the following metrics:
- Response Rate: Frequency with which the contact opens the email campaigns.
- Ideal Response Time: Ideal time taken by the contact to open the email campaigns.
- Lifetime Value: The total spendings of the contact. Also, displayed is the average of total spending by all your contacts.
- Number of Orders: Number of orders placed by the contact. Also, displayed is the average of total orders placed by all your contacts.
Customer Engagement Journey
The customer engagement journey gives detailed accounts of each interaction this customer has had with your campaigns or brand, listed in chronological order from newest to oldest. The following information is covered in the contact's engagement journey:
- Campaigns: The name, date, and status of the campaign are displayed. You can click the DETAILS button to see the campaign details.
- Journeys: The journey name and trigger date are displayed. You can click the DETAILS button to see the journey details.
- Orders: The order name, total cost of the order, products purchased, and order date are displayed.
- Web tracking: The website visits and web sessions are displayed.
This section also dynamically shows a Resend button for the campaigns enabling you to resend the campaign to the contact with a simple click of the button.
📋 Note: The resend option will not be available, if:
- the campaign gets hard-bounced.
- the campaign is sent through Journey.
- the contact has added themselves to the DNM list.
In the Lists section, you can see the lists to which the contact is added or subscribed. You can add or delete the contact in multiple lists and manage the contact's subscription to the lists. You can also quickly add the contact to the Do Not Mail list by using the toggle button.
The following steps show how to manage the contact in lists:
- On the Contact Overview page for a contact, click the Add to Lists button (if the contact is not added to any list) or edit icon (if the contact is added to at least one list) in Lists section.
- On the Manage Contact Lists dialog box, you can do the following:
- Under the UNSELECTED LISTS tab, select the lists to which you want to add the contact. The selected lists are moved under SELECTED LISTS tab.
- Under the SELECTED LISTS tab, deselect the lists from which you want to delete the contact. The deselected lists are moved under UNSELECTED LISTS tab.
- Under the SELECTED LISTS tab, use the toggle button to subscribe or unsubscribe the contact in a list.
- You must first add a contact to a list before you can subscribe the contact to the list.
- When you add the contact to a list, the subscription toggle is turned on by default .
- Click Save.