Release Date: October, 2019
Access the Maropost Status Page for up-to-date notifications of service interruptions and scheduled downtime. You can also proactively subscribe to get notifications in your inbox. Check out this blog article to learn more.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Users will now see a 120-character count while writing a pre-header for their campaign. If you want to see more, check out this Help Center article.
- Users can now organize different items in folders such as SQL Queries and Campaign Tags.
- The content overlay will now show the correct footer in campaign details/reports to ensure that users see the correct information.
- Previously, the Random filter combined the number of active and inactive users. Now, users will be able to use the Random filter to create a list displaying the final count of active contacts only. If you want to see more check out this Help Center article.
- Using the new Timeframe filter under “Not Purchased” segment criteria, users can segment contacts who have or haven’t purchased specific products within a specific time frame.