Using the Pull From URL content editor, you can pull content from a web page in real-time, right before sending the email campaign.
📋 Note: The Pull From URL content editor is the best option to create content for recurring email campaigns such as monthly newsletters, weekly progress reports, and so on.
Creating Content in Pull From URL Editor
Perform the following steps to create content using the Pull From URL content editor:
- In Navigation, go to CONTENT, and then select Email Content.
- On the Email Content index page, click the New Content button. Then, on the New Content dialog box, enter a name for the content and select the 'Pull from URL' radio button before clicking the Save button.
- On the Pull From URL editor, you can enter the URL of the website from which you want to pull the content.
The following is a brief description of the fields in Pull From URL editor:
- Name – The name of the content.
- URL – The URL from which the data is to be pulled.
- Select Weekdays – The day of the week on which the content data is refreshed.
- Select Hour – The time on the weekday at which the content data is refreshed.
📋 Note: The Select Weekday and Select Hour fields are only applicable for journeys and transactional campaigns.
- Click Save to create and save the content.