Using the Add to DNM List option, you can import the Infusionsoft unsubscribes into Maropost's Do Not Mail list.
Infusionsoft has only one email list. A contact is either subscribed or not. Maropost for Marketing, on the other hand, allows a contact to be subscribed to multiple lists, giving the contact more control over which email streams to opt-in and opt-out. Unsubscribing a contact from the Infusionsoft email database immediately ceases all emails from Infusionsoft to be sent to the contact. The counterpart of that action in Maropost is to add the contact to the Do Not Mail list.
Setting Up the Add to DNM List Integration
Perform the following steps to set up the integration for importing unsubscribers from Infusionsoft into Maropost's DNM list:
- On the Connections page, in the Infusionsoft tab, click Add Settings.
- In the Integration Types dialog box, click Add to DNM List.
- On the DNM List Settings dialog box, provide the configuration details for the integration and then click Save.
You can select from or enter the details of the integrations as follows
- Name – Enter a name for the integration settings.
- API URL – Enter the URL of your Infusionsoft account. For example, https://pd208.infusionsoft.com.
- API Key – Enter your Infusionsoft API key. To find this key, log into your Infusionsoft account and select Admin >> Settings >> Application, then scroll down to the API section.
This integration is real-time. As soon as a contact is unsubscribed in your Infusionsoft email list, the contact is automatically added to Maropost's general Do Not Mail list.