Use the Form Contact Import option to import the contact information (such as email, first_name, last_name) from the Infusionsoft order forms into Maropost's list.
Setting Up the Form Contact Import Integration
Perform the following steps to set up the integration for importing contacts from Infusionsoft forms into Maropost's list:
- On the Connections page, in the Infusionsoft tab, click Add Settings.
- In the Integration Types dialog box, click Form Contact Import.
- On the Form Contact Import Settings dialog box, provide the configuration details for the integration and then click Save.
You can select from or enter the details of the integrations as follows
- Name – Enter a name for the integration settings.
- API URL – Enter the URL of your Infusionsoft account. For example, https://pd208.infusionsoft.com.
- API Key – Enter your Infusionsoft API key. To find this key, log into your Infusionsoft account and select Admin >> Settings >> Application, then scroll down to the API section.
- Integrate with list – Select the name of the list to which you want to add the contacts.
- Thank you URL – The URL of the 'Thank You' page where users are redirected after order in Infusionsoft is placed successfully.