Using the Product Contact Import option, you can import the contacts that are in the process of purchasing a product. It fetches contacts from both failed and successful transactions.
Setting Up the Product Contact Import Integration
Perform the following steps to set up the integration for importing new contacts from Infusionsoft into Maropost's list:
- On the Connections page, in the Infusionsoft tab, click Add Settings.
- In the Integration Types dialog box, click Product Contact Import.
- On the Product Contacts Imports Settings dialog box, provide the configuration details for the integration and then click Save.
You can select from or enter the details of the integrations as follows
- Name – Enter a name for the integration settings.
- API URL – Enter the URL of your Infusionsoft account. For example, https://pd208.infusionsoft.com.
- API Key – Enter your Infusionsoft API key. To find this key, log into your Infusionsoft account and select Admin >> Settings >> Application, then scroll down to the API section.
- Integrate with list – Select the name of the list to which you want to add the contacts.
- Import contact tags – Select the option if you also want to include the Infusionsoft tags during the import process. If selected, then the Infusionsoft tags will be created in Maropost and the contact records will show the corresponding tags.