Using the Contact Import option, you can import new contacts from Infusionsoft into Maropost for Marketing. The contacts you choose in Infusionsoft is imported into the Maropost list that you select while setting up.
Setting Up the Contact Import Integration
Perform the following steps to set up the integration for importing new contacts from Infusionsoft into Maropost's list:
- On the Connections page, in the Infusionsoft tab, click Add Settings.
- In the Integration Types dialog box, click Contact Import.
- On the Contacts Imports Settings dialog box, provide the configuration details for the integration, and then click Save.
You can select from or enter the details of the integrations as follows
- Name – Enter a name for the integration settings.
- API URL – Enter the URL of your Infusionsoft account. For example, https://pd208.infusionsoft.com.
- API Key – Enter your Infusionsoft API key. To find this key, log into your Infusionsoft account and select Admin >> Settings >> Application, then scroll down to the API section.
- Integrate with list – Select the name of the list to which you want to add the new contacts.
- Auto import – Select the option if you want Auto-Import to be enabled. Scroll down to the 'Enabling Automatic Import' section for more information.
- Import contact tags – Select the option if you also want to include the Infusionsoft tags during the import process. If selected, then the Infusionsoft tags will be created in Maropost and the contact records will show the corresponding tags.
The import process begins and pulls all the selected contacts from Infusionsoft into Maropost's selected list.
Enabling Automatic Import
If enabled, the automatic import process runs every day at 08:00 AM Eastern Time Zone. It pulls all the contacts that were newly added to your Infusionsoft database in the last 24 hours.
To enable the automatic import for an existing integration, perform the following steps:
- In the integrations listed on the Infusionsoft tab of the Connections page, find the Contact Import integration that you want to enable for automatic import.
- Click edit to open the integration settings in edit mode.
- On the Contacts Import Settings dialog box, select the Auto import check box.
- Click Save.
📋 Note: If you have enabled the automatic import and want to stop it, you can edit the integration to deselect the Auto import check box.