A 1-Click Unsubscribe page is displayed when a contact clicks the 1-Click Unsubscribe link in the email. You can use the Preference Management feature to implement the 1-Click Unsubscribe functionality.
When a contact clicks the 1-Click Unsubscribe link, the contact is removed from all the current mailing lists of an account and the 1-Click Unsubscribe page is displayed. However, the user can resubscribe to a list through the ‘Manage Subscription’ page, if you add the email back to new lists, or if you use the toggle status on the contact show page.
Create a 1-Click Unsubscribe Page
Perform the following steps to create a 1-Click Unsubscribe Page:
- In the Navigation, go to AUDIENCE, and then select Preference Management.
- On the Preference Management index page, click the New Preference Page button.
- Fill out the fields on the left side of the page to provide the preference page details.
- Name – Enter a name for your preference page.
- Page Type – Select 1-Click Unsubscribe from the drop-down list.
- Redirect the Contact to a Thank You Page After the Form is Submitted – Select a Thank You page to which the contacts will be redirected after the 1-Click Unsubscribe page is submitted. By default, Maropost's default Thank You page is selected.
- Design your subscription page on the right side of the page by using the editor tools or by editing the HTML code in the source.
📋 Note: You can use tags to display other contact details for personalizing the page.
- Click Save Page.
Using a 1-Click Unsubscribe Page
When creating a custom footer (see Footer Management), you can select the 1-Click Unsubscribe Page that you created using the Preference Management feature.