Using the Import History option, you can import the historical data from InfusionSoft to Maropost. The historical data includes contacts, contact tags, product details, and orders.
Setting Up the Import History Integration
Perform the following steps to set up the integration for importing historical data from Infusionsoft into Maropost's list:
- On the Connections page, in the Infusionsoft tab, click Add Settings.
- In the Integration Types dialog box, click Import History.
- On the Import InfusionSoft History Settings dialog box, select the Maropost list into which the contacts and related details will be imported.
- Click Connect.
- You'll be redirected to the InfusionSoft login page where you must enter your username and password, and log in to your Infusionsoft account.
- Upon logging in, you'll be prompted to authenticate the connection. Click Allow.
This creates the integration connection and you'll be redirected back to the Maropost application. As soon as the connection is created, the contact history will start syncing to your chosen Maropost list.