Release Date: 26th-Aug-2021
This release includes the following enhancements:
- The Subscription Preferences and Maropost Lab sections has been added in Profile tab of Account Details page.
- The Coming Soon page has been revamped and updated to show the product roadmap.
- The Growth & Attrition report has been updated. The new functionality enables you to include the newly created lists in the report.
- A new status has been added to identify the Journey SMS campaigns on the SMS Campaigns index page.
- The Mobile SDK for Android has been updated to support the latest Kotlin version.
For more information, read on!
Introduced Subscription Preferences and Maropost Lab
You will now be able to set up your subscription and participation preferences as part of your profile setting. The following sections are made available where you can indicate your preference:
- Subscription Preferences – Subscribe to notification emails with regards to upcoming feature releases and service outages.
- Maropost Lab – Become a member of our Research panel or Product Advisory Council (PAC) to learn about and contribute to the new initiatives and updates.
To learn more about these new additions, see Managing Your Profile.
Click your username on the top-right corner of the application and then from the drop-down menu, select Account Details. Your profile settings are available on the Profile tab of the Account Details page.
Revamped Coming Soon Page
With the newly revamped Coming Soon page, you'll have a better understanding of our product roadmap. The page is up-to-date with information on planned upcoming features.
Click your username on the top-right corner of the application and then from the drop-down menu, select Coming Soon.
Updated Growth & Attrition Reporting
The Growth & Attrition reporting has been updated with a minor UI change and new functionality addition.
- The Report Name field has been moved from step 2 to step 1.
- A new toggle button "Include all new Lists" has been added in step 2. If the toggle is turned on, all the new lists created between the report creation date and the report delivery date will be included in the report.
Added New Status to Identify Journey SMS Campaigns
On the SMS Campaigns index page, you can now easily identify and filter Journey SMS campaigns. The statuses of Journey SMS campaigns are shown as "Jrny" (short for Journey). Also, the filter drop-down list now has Journey as a filtering option, enabling you to view only the Journey SMS campaigns.
Updated Mobile SDK for Android
Maropost Marketing's Mobile SDK for Android has been updated to support the latest Kotlin version. To learn more about Mobile SDK for Android, see Mobile SDK for Android – Installation and Configuration.