Create a new type of journey block for adding comments in an automation journey.
- Not required to be connected to another journey block (connectivity to another block is optional)
- Double clicking the block displays that particular block's comment in a paragraph, clicking edit inside the block's pop up opens an editable text field to modify the comment
- Does not affect the journey's workflow in any way
This would be a very useful feature for...
- Journeys that may be modified by multiple different people
- Helping anyone who did not create the journey to better understand the journey flow (customer support, other or newer employees that access the account, etc)
- Editing automation journeys that may have not been used in quite some time
Please sign in to leave a comment.